Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What to Come

I will soon be leaving for Cambodia, well in a matter of days, I board my plane January 27th and wont return until April 27th. I hope to update this blog at least weekly so everyone at home will be able to get updates on daily Cambodia life! I also hope that this blog will allow everyone interested to see the Glory of the Lord! I hope to communicate to everyone in the states just how the Lord is moving through these next 3 months! Also I hope to use this blog to communicate any and all prayer requests, for this is a totally new time in my life, and I ask you to bath these next 3 months in prayer!

1 comment:

  1. courtney cain. i am planning on praying continually and as often as possible.

    i am so thrilled for you and the wonderfully blessed that you get to meet.

    ReplyDelete