Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Goodbye my lover...Goodbye my friend..you have been the one

Well its the night before I leave and when I say this I mean that its about 30 mins until the family wakes to take me to the airport! I think its been just a little bit over 24 hours since I have slept:) I believe this whole none sleeping thing will be helpful on the plane ride, lets just hope I have enough sense to figure my way through the airport. Well to relay the feelings: mostly tired! After that though comes peace that transcends all understanding! Seriously the Lord has planted in me such a confident and quite spirit. I haven't been afraid once during all planning and preparation. Now its the eve of travels and nerves are still at bay! The Lord is so good and kind to me. He loves me so specifically. He has walked before me and ready the way. He waits in Cambodia for me now. I want to thank all of you involved. Seriously with out the body of Christ surrounding me, none of this would have happened. Thank you all for assisting in making my dreams come true. Also I want all the ones who are having a hard time with my leaving, those friends and that have shed beautiful and loving tears for me. Your tears, sacrifice, and love is so so so noticed and I thank you for this, from the bottom of my heart. I have been surrounded by such a heart-breaking community that loves me so well. Here are my words for you, well Jesus words, that I long to encourage you with:

Philippians 1:3-11
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+1&version=NIV
*wont let me copy/paste so the link will have to do:)

I will try to post between airports, to let everyone know all is well, I will just have to see how much time I will have. I will for sure communicate my arrival as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment